Friday, April 12, 2013

motorcycle race

We went and watch McCord and Courtney's dirt bike race. Rav loved it! He thought the motorcycles were awesome. It was fun to sit around and chat with family until it got a little cold and windy and we ended up watching a movie in the truck. A funny story while we were there... Lexi told me she had to go to the bathroom #2. So we went and stood in-line at the portapotty. When it was our turn she went in there and said I can't go in here I'll just hold it. So we walked back to our spot. We were standing around talking and I looked over and she was pulling her pants down and said I'll just go right here. So I hurried picked her up and ran to the other side of the truck away from the people and she was successful going outside. We laughed so hard and it didn't bother her one bit. I think we wont have any problems camping!
  Every one cheered for Rav when he got on the bike and so of course in true Rav form he got all shy!




No comments: