Lexi is One Month Old today!! I can't believe that she is already a month old! It amazes me how much she changes and grows every day!! She is the cutest little girl!! She is the best baby and we love her so much!! Here are a few things about little Lexi Grace:
1. She takes at least a half hour to wake up, its a process!
2. She loves to stretch! You lay her flat on any surface and her arms and legs shoot straight out!
3. She love her Binky!! (and I love that she does!!)
4. She is a great eater!
5. Bath time is a favorite, and we get the best coos after bath time.
6. She likes her blanket right up by her face when she sleeps, and only one blanket will do the trick!
7. She prefers to sleep right next to Mom!
8. She makes the funniest faces!!
9. She is so content. She doesn't mind just hanging out!
10. She is not a fan or milk, diary, or chocolate. (I will miss these foods while I am nursing!)
11. She loves her hands by her face and usually holding onto her ears!
I could go on and on and on....I sure love my little girl!! I love watching her grow! Its crazy to me how much she has changed in one month!!