Sunday, April 14, 2013

First Swim of the Season

The weather has been PERFECT! We have spent as much time outside as possible! The kids have loved it! I love it because it wears them out and they sleep great! At the end of March the weather was perfect so me and kids joined my mom at their pool. They both loved the water! It was great because after about an hour and a half of playing Rav laid down in the stroller and fell asleep and shortly after Lex curled up in a chair and took a nap herself. I had a whole hour sitting by the pool without children! IT WAS AMAZING! I loved it! I haven't had a summer that I haven't been pregnant or nursing in 3 years. So to just sit by the pool and relax was awesome. I am way excited for this summer. My kids are at a fun age and I am excited to take them places and enjoy the weather! 



1 comment:

The Hanson Family said...

I'm so jealous of the beautiful weather! Miss you guys!