Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011

We got home from camping early Easter morning. We hurried and got ready for church and made it on time! After church Lexi took a nap and while she was sleeping the Easter Bunny made a visit to our home. Lexi loves the Little People toys so she was pretty excited when she had a new Little People car and new people! Plus of course the Easter Bunny put in some yogurt melts and some puffs! We had a very Happy Easter! Its way more fun with a kid! It was also a great reminder of why we celebrate Easter and the true meaning! I sure LOVE all that I am blessed with in my life!




This is the ADORABLE Easter dress my mom bought Lexi. I love it! Plus she is sporting her new jellie shoes! She looks so old to me in this picture! I can't believe how fast she is growing up!

No comments: