Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tipper's little buddy...


Ever since I've dated Tip, McCord absolutely adores him. I think its because Tipper works at the motorcyle store. But either way I have been replaced as the favorite. A couple weeks ago I was talking to Jami on the phone and she has asked if Cordy wanted to talk to me. He got on the phone and said where's Tipper, I told him he was at work and he handed the phone back to Jami and said that Tipper is at work. He didn't even want to talk to me!! When they come down he loves to hang out with Tipper. He always runs to him and not me anymore. Oh well!! I still love the little guy!! This picture was taking a couple weeks ago when they were down. Tip came over on his lunch break and McCord crawled on his lap and fell asleep. Tipper is so cute with the kids, I love it!! He is an amazing man! Hopefully McCord will discover I am way cooler then Tipper!!

2 comments:

The Flakes said...

That is just too stinkin cute! Love it!

kars and linz said...

dont worry nik. i have never been his favorite. welcome to the club!