Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home...(in the process)

Being engaged is a blast..... Buying a house not so much. Tipper and I are in the process of trying to buy a home. When we first started looking at houses it was so much fun!! I loved walking through each home imagining where I would hang what picture or where I would put my couches. But then after walking through house after house. Seeing some disgusting homes, some dream homes, and some messes with great potential I realized that whoever said buying a house was so much fun, either lied or wasn't buying a home on a budget!! It has been STRESSFUL to say the least. I know that once we are in a house and get to make it a home that all the stress, tears, and fears will be worth it!! I can't wait to make a home with Tip, he is amazing and has been so patient with me. He wants me to have my dream home and works hard to try to find it. I hope that we will soon be able to post that we have finally made the purchase and signed the papers. Until then keep your fingers crossed!!

3 comments:

Jess said...

The fun part is making it your own! Good luck you 2!

The Flakes said...

Hey! I know exactly how you feel! Mike and I just bought our first home...we sign in less than two weeks! Good luck and keep me posted!!!

tylerandtia said...

Hey girly! How are you? Congrats on the engagement! I'm so excited for you! You are just glowing, and you are going to be a beautiful bride! Have fun buying a house! It really is so fun!