Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sleepover...

This past week I had four days off so I headed up north to spend some time at home. One night my niece Jadi and I had a sleepover. She loves sleeping at my parents house, so often when I come home she sleepover. Although, sharing a bed with a four year old is not the easiest, especially one that snores and hogs the bed, we had a great time. The next morning, both my parents had places to be, so Jadi and I hung out. She took a long bath, long enough for her fingers to get bumpy (that was her request). Then we got ready together. We had fun putting on makeup and also doing our hair the same way. I can't tell you how much I love this little girl. She is so smart and funny!! I love to watch her! She talks and sings all the time!! I miss not being able to see her everyday. Recently she discovered which numbers on my sisters phone is the speed dial to each person. I often get phone calls from Jadi telling me about her day. I LOVE IT!!!









I also got to spend the day with both my sisters and Mom just hanging out at home. We watched each of their wedding videos and laughed at old pictures. We even broke out some old family videos. It was fun and relaxing. Then we went for a long drive "all in the name of yogurt" We drove clear out till we found a Spoon Me. It was a good few days off. Then my parents made their was down to St. George with me to bring down my new kitchen table (pics soon to come)!! Thanks Mom and Dad for hauling and helping me put it together! Love ya!!
This is Jadi and McCord at Spoon Me. Check out McCords killer boots. He refers to them as "no boots" (snow boots) He wears them every where!! Aren't they both so cute!!

4 comments:

jami said...

Jadi loved sleeping over! Both Jadi and Mac love you so much. We don't know what we would do without our "gikky"

Barlow Fam said...

What a fun time you had! I am so glad that you get to see your family, they truly are the greatest aren't they?? I can't wait to see your new kitchen table!

Jess said...

AWESOME! I love it. When do you need to do laundry again?

Scott and Haley said...

Nikki! Long time no see, or hear from or, you get the idea. Life seems to be treating you wonderfully. Lilly was excited to see you! She wanted you to know that she will be having another baby sister in about 2 months! Are you still in St. George? I have been trying to find someone from our class that blogs, so I am glad I found you. We are going private in a couple of days so send me your email so I can invite you. either post it on my blog or send it to granderplan@gmail.com