Sunday, January 25, 2009

Quick Trip..

(the crew, minus dad he is taking the picture)

This past weekend most of my family (everyone minus Jake & Wendy & kids, we missed you guys), made their way down to my neck of the woods. It was Courtney's birthday so they decided to come down and celebrate in the sun. Although it turned out to be rainy it was still warm. The boys spent the day fourwheeling and dirt biking and the girls just shopped!! It was fun!! I love it when they come to visit. Thats the bad thing about living down here, I miss my family so much!! But its always fun to have the come and sad to see them go!! LOVE YOU GUYS!! Ps. Happy Birthday Court!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Fun!

emily snyder said...

nikki - talk about making my day today. thank you tons for your nice words for me. how we love broken dreams. :)