Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm a Weirdo Tag....

Tagged by Jami..
I’m a weirdo. I know it. Here’s why.

1. I am a person of routines. I have a bed time routine, a shower routine, a makeup routine, a hair routine. If I go out of order I can't remember if I did something or not...Sometime I wash my hair twice!

2. I snort when I laugh. I can't help it. No I don't do it on purpose, It doesn't usually hurt and I don't snore. You get used to it and don't notice it after awhile.

3. I have chronic hiccups. Get them everyday. When I'm stressed they get bad.

4. I love mustard and tabassco sauce!

5. I have a weird memory. I can remember the oddest facts about people. I meet them once, and never forget weird facts.

6.I could go to the movie every day. I've been known to hit 2-3 movies in the theater in one day!!

7. I LOVE hot dogs!! I don't care what they are made of I love them!!

I tag Kari and Jess

1 comment:

Devin Ann said...

Nikki I miss your snort, and your hiccups I totally forgot about the hiccups! Glad to see that life is treating you well. We should get together soon. Let me know when you come up North.