Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lexi's tag

We got a new computer, so I am finally able to download my camera. I am very behind on blogging and the post I have done have been from my phone. BUT I am going to try and catch up!

Lexi's tag deserves its own post. Lexi has a favorite blanket. She has used the same blanket since she was a baby. She loves this blanket but more then the blanket she loves the tag. Since she was about 5-6 months old she has rubbed, sucked, and dragged her blanket around by the tag. The tag is how she falls asleep. She would run her hand along the edge until she came to the tag and she would rub it on her eye and fall asleep. Well 2 and half years later this poor tag has taken a beating. There isn't much left to this tag but she still has to have the tag to go to sleep. She often asks for help when she can't find her tag. Well in December we had quite the tragedy. Her tag fell off. She immediately went into a panic mode and kept saying Mom can't you fix it mom please please!! So I had to sew it back on. It is seriously disgusting. But she love love loves her tag! I don't know what we are going to do when there isn't tag left to sew back on! 





No comments: