Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Lexi's First Dance Class









Lexi started dance class and she loves it! Its called Too Much Fun, they dance around put on dress ups and at the end have a tea party. They have to go into the room by themselves and they shut the door and they can't see the parents. I had been preparing her telling her that she goes into class while I wait for her outside. When we got there and they opened the door she got nervous and clung to me. I promised her a new loopsy if she went in and she got up and went right in and hasn't hesitated since. She is in the class with her friend Maggie and loves going with her. They give her a stamp on her hand at the end and I am pretty sure that is her favorite part! I can't believe that my baby girl is old enough to be in dance. She sure loves it!

1 comment:

The Hanson Family said...

Looks like such a fun little class!