Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Rav is 5 Months




Rav is 5 Months old!

This little dude is 5 months old! 
Sometimes its hard to believe its only been 5 months and then other times 5 months has flown by!
 I sure love this little dude!

Here are some Rav facts:
~is in 9-12 month clothes
~eats rice cereal or oatmeal twice a day
~still is nursing every 3-4 hours 
(although he went on a nursing strike for almost a week in which we both shed tears)
~is a huge momma's boy, if I am in the room he makes a begging noise until I take him.
~sucks his thumb. (we try to give him his binkie when he does but it is kinda cute)
~is a MAJOR drooler
~is a rotten sleeper. He gets up about 3 to 4 times.
~loves his cozy
~loves Mickey Mouse
~Can roll from his back to tummy and vice versa
~still smiles at anyone 
~is super ticklish and belly laughs every time
~loves the tubby
~ LOVE LOVES Lexi
~puts everything in his mouth.
~loves toys
~loves to be held
~babbles all day long
~makes a growling noise
~he has a high pitch squeal when he is excited

I sure love this boy. He is still high maintenance and I wish he would sleep better but he is so dang cute I don't mind snuggling with him. He is so so long. His little feet hang off the edge of his car seat. He melts my heart so much.

1 comment:

The Hanson Family said...

I can't believe he is as big is Ethan. Such a cutie!