Friday, June 15, 2012

Ravsten's blessing day

We blessed Rav on May 6, 2012. We were so blessed to have both of our families make the trip down to St. George to support us. It was a very special day for our little family. Rav's first 6 weeks were very challenging for me. I struggled trying to figure out how to console him as he spent day after day crying. I spent day after day praying how to help him as well as be a good mother to both him and Lexi. After being so frustrated and tired from lack of sleep one night as we both sat and were crying I was praying for him to just stop. I then realized how lucky I was to have this screaming little miracle. How lucky I was to be blessed with two amazing kids! They are so worth every moment of frustration and lack of sleep. This made his blessing day that much sweeter. I know how blessed I am to be a mother. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father to allow me to take care of and love two precious spirits! I am also grateful for the power of prayer, with that Rav and I both survived those rough weeks. Tip gave Rav a beautiful, sweet blessing. I am grateful that he honors his priesthood and was worthy to give our baby boy and amazing blessing.

We had a beautiful day and had a good brunch after. Sher and Josh also blessed Blair on the same day. It was a perfect day! We are so blessed to have this handsome little boy in our lives!



  Lexi was so exhausted after our big day, that she climbed into Rav's swing and fell fast asleep. I love her!




































No comments: