Sunday, January 15, 2012

Christmas Eve with the Harris family!

I had to work a half day on Christmas Eve, so I spent the morning at the hospital. Then we headed over to Josh and Sher's house for Christmas Eve dinner. Diana, Gary and Scotty decided to spend Christmas down in St. George. We had a blast. We ate good food, opened presents, Skyped with Trish and Jeff. Lexi had a fabulous time. Diana and Gary got her the most darling remote control strawberry shortcake car. Both Raegan and Lexi drove their little cars everywhere! Sher and Josh and kids gave her the cutest purse with a cell phone, glasses, lipstick in it. She was in heaven! Scotty gave her the most darling tea pot and we have since had many tea parties! She loved opening gifts! We talked and giggled and had a fabulous time. We then headed up to my parents late. Since I hadn't opened my Christmas present yet these pictures are from my phone so I didn't get very many. It was a fun Christmas Eve!






All the boys in the hat/beard beanies that Aunt Merele made them. They all looked hilarious!

No comments: