Friday, August 20, 2010

LeXi and the bUmBo





Lexi tried out the bumbo for the first time the other day and she loved it!! She loves to be up and looking around which makes tummy time difficult. So we got out the bumbo and it was a hit!! She looks so little yet big in it. She can only sit there for so long then her head gets heavy, but she just sits and smiles while she looks around. She is smiling so much now, except for when i break out the camera. She immediately gets that deer in head light look when the camera comes out. Hopefully I can sneak one soon!!

2 comments:

tylerandtia said...

Oh my goodness! She is gorgeous! I love the BUMBO! Life saver! I hope you are doing good, feeling great & loving motherhood! You are a cute momma!

Harris Family said...

thank goodness for blogs and skype or I would miss her growing up!!! keep giving her kisses for me!!!