Thursday, October 25, 2012

7 Months Old!!

7 Months--October 16, 2012









Can you believe this little man is 7 months old? I can not believe it! He is developing quite the little personality! He is such a happy little man! He is easy to give you a smile! There is nothing better then waking in from work and seeing his whole face light up! He has changed so much in the past month!

Here are some Rav Facts:
~he can sit up!! (6 1/2 months)
~Loves to eat! Big fan of the squeeze baby foods because he can feed himself.
~loves water out of his sippy cup.
~loves to bang his toys on anything that will make a noise
~scoots on his belly, can go around in a circle on his belly
~gets up on his hands and knees but only goes backwards.
~Is a mama's boy.
~he decided he didn't want to nurse anymore. One night he just refused and hasn't nursed since. It was a sad day for me but I am still pumping and giving him breast milk. I am hoping to make it thru winter with giving him breast milk. 
~Is finally sleeping longer then 2 hour stretches. He is only getting up 2x, about every 4 hours.
~Super ticklish
~loves to splash in the tub.
~is still the drool king. 
~loves to be involved in the crowd
~is a such a spook. He startles and burst into tears so easy
~babbles all day long says dada, mama
~Sleeps on his tummy
~size 12 months clothes 

I seriously love him. He melts my heart! He is such a fun guy! I fall more in love with him every day! I look forward to these next months and seeing him learn more everyday!
We sure love our Ravaroo!

1 comment:

The Hanson Family said...

I can't beleve it's been seven months! Our boys are growing up way to fast! Tell them to stop! :)