Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Parduhn Family Reunion

Last week my Grandpa Parduhn organized a Parduhn Family Reunion. It was a blast! Everyone came down to St. George and enjoyed the heat. We spent a day lounging and four wheeling. One up to Zion hiking and having a picnic. A day hiking to small water falls and ponds swimming. One morning we went trap shooting. Tip did really well and I was quite surprise by the shooting skills of Jami and my Mom.Lexi loved having her cousins her to play with. I don't think she left Jadi's side much. It was the first time in a long time that neither Madden or Lexi were sick so they actually got to play together! We also got to celebrate Lexi's birthday a little. Thanks to everyone for her presents. My parents gave her a doll that she honestly hasn't put down since. She drags it around everywhere!












This was Lexi's first time really swimming and she LOVED it. I think we have a water baby on our hands. She didn't want to get out. She loved getting splashed in the face. She even wanted to drink the water and eat the mud and rocks!









1 comment:

The Hanson Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Family reunions are a blast!