Sunday, May 22, 2011

Crazy Sleeper!


A while ago, when I put her down for bed she started to cry. She was SO tired, so I  just shut the door and she cried for about 15 minutes.  I went into check on her before I went to bed a while later. When I opened the door I could see her sitting up. I was shocked she was still awake and just sitting there in the dark. When I walked in closer I realized she was fast asleep sitting straight up! Her poor little head was bobbing! I laid her down and she didn't even flinch. I was laughing so hard!! A couple days later, the same thing happened, only this time she leaned forward onto her blanky. I snapped a few pictures this time. Since then we often find her a sleep sitting up. Usually she had balled up her blanket and is laying on it. She has turned into quite a crazy sleeper! She is all over her crib. I have a feeling she will be quite crazy sleeper like her dad!

1 comment:

Meesha said...

TOO FUNNY! You just had me busting up....I think because sometimes I walk into Gigi's room at night and find her feet hanging through the bars or something crazy like that. Funny girls!