Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's been awhile....

It's been awhile since I've posted. That is because not much has been going on in the Harris house. I did pass my half way point on my pregnancy (YAHOO!!!). The baby is doing great! She is getting big (or at least I am getting bigger) and I am able to feel her kick and twist! She doesn't sit still for very long! Tip also gets to enjoy the little punches she delivers. Its becoming more real for both of us. We are still trying to prepare for her arrival. OK, so I think about preparing but don't really know where to start. Her room still empty! One day I hope to have it filled with a crib, dresser and other various items I know she doesn't need but I want her to have!

Tip went on a business trip back east with my dad and bro in law last week, so I was able to spend almost a week up north with my Mom and Sisters. It was a blast! It was fun to spend time with my niece and nephews as well. Since we were all dateless for Valentines me, Jami, my Mom, Zach, my Aunt Kelly and few others went to the move Valentines Day together. It was fun to just hang out. I sure do miss my family living so far away. Its hard to be down here when they are all up there. But it does make the time we get to spend together more fun!

Life is pretty good for us. We are so excited to meet this little girl! I sure hope the last half of my pregnancy goes faster then the first!!

2 comments:

The Jackson Three said...

You need to post pictures, miss Nikki!!!! :)

The Chappells said...

wish granted!!! the second half FLEW BY! It seriously seems like the first half was 2 years and the end is about 1 month. I have TONS of little projecty like things if you want patterns for stuff to do to help pass the time! Hang in there and she will be in your arms before you know it!