Monday, March 16, 2009

My Favorite Things....

Wendy tagged me forever ago asking me to post some of my favorite things so here is my list.....


1. IPod Touch!!

I love this thing! It is amazing. The WiFi internet is awesome, allows me to check my blog or facebook whenever. The games on it are so fun and easy to get. It is very user friendly and the built in speakers are awesome!!






2. Diet Coke with Lime
What Can I say!! Its my favorite!! I can't go a day without one!! Out of the can is my fav!!!





3. DVR!


I love having DVR. I love recording my shows I like to watch and watch them on my own time without commercials. I told Tipper I will probably go without AC before I give up my DVR ;)

4. Movies
I love watching movies. Going to the theater is my idea of a good date!! There is nothing like watching movies on the big screen!!


Ok I am going to have to think of some more!! I have lots of favorite but here is a start!!

No comments: