Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving and Gingerbread Houses.

We had a great Thanksgiving. We were all able to get together. We all ended up sleeping at my parents house and it was a blast!! We had Thanksgiving Dinner at my Grandma and Grampa Woodruffs. Almost all of my cousins and their families were able to be there. So it was loud and fun!! We also did our tradition of Black Friday shopping! We got up at 3:30 am!! It gets earlier ever year and this year Wal Mart was insane!! But we got good deals and will be there again next year!! We also had a Gingerbread house contest!! We laughed are heads off and enjoyed the competition!! We even had my Grandma and Grandpa come down and judge! The Christiansen's won with their church although I believe ours should of won we even had a star thanks to my Dad!! The weekend couldn't have gotten any better! We played games, laughed and enjoyed each other! I love my family and how much fun we have together!!


No comments: